Version 1.1.0 was the first major update to Mega Man Maker, released on October 24, 2017. The update primarily focused on adding content from the first Mega Man game and renewing the user interface while also adding content from Mega Man 2 through Mega Man 6 and Mega Man Powered Up.
The original planned release date was October 20, 2017 but was pushed back due to the trademark owner of "Mega Maker" requesting a name change within a week. As a result, the main domain, the forums, the Discord Server, and the game itself were all renamed to "Mega Man Maker", while the game received a user interface overhaul. The redesigned logo was made by Gaem, who also redesigned the Level Builder and the title screen. Due to the user interface redesign, the previous title screen music and logo graphics for "Mega Maker" and "Rockman Maker" were removed from the game.
- Crazy Razy
- Killer Bullet
- Killer Bullet Spawner
- Flying Shell
- Flying Shell Spawner
- Tackle Fire
- Hot Dog
- Big Fish
- Petit Snakey
- Power Muscler
- Brain Break
- Ice Slasher
- Hyper Bomb
- Time Slow
- Oil Slider
- Atomic Fire
- Needle Cannon
- Hard Knuckle
- Ring Boomerang
- Dive Missile
- Guts BG 2
- Ice BG 2
- Bomb BG 2
- Time BG
- Oil BG
- MM1 Wily 1 BG
- MM1 Wily 3 BG
- Bubble BG (Alt)
- Crash BG
- MM2 Wily 2 BG
- MM2 Wily 3 BG
- Needle BG 2
- Gemini BG
- Hard BG 2
- MM3 Wily 1 BG
- MM3 Wily 2 BG
- Cossack 1 BG
- Cossack 2 BG
- Charge BG 2
- Time Tile
- Oil Tile
- MM1 Wily 1 Tile
- Wily Ladder 5 (MM2 Wily 4)
- A brand-new level builder interface with tons of new features and a much cleaner look overall.
- Changed the logo and some text boxes to accommodate the new title.
- New fancy main menu graphics.
- New title theme
- The online menu now has a different theme from the regular menu.
- New pause menu graphics.
- You can change the color of Pointan (the custom cursor) in Options > Other.
- In the level builder, you can move the screen with the left mouse button while holding control.
- New example levels - Authentic MM1 Oil Man and Authentic MM1 Time Man by TheSkipper1995, and Standup Comedy by SnoruntPyro.
- Gemini Man's tileset has a better-looking ceiling.
- Skeleton Joe bones now rotate properly. (This does not change their hitbox and thus has no effects on gameplay)
- Terrain can become non-solid and enemies can despawn when performing a non-standard screen transition.
- Pointan won't turn into an eyedropper in fullscreen mode.
- The auto-updater behaves weirdly when the game is played in fullscreen.
- After jumping out of a grounded Charge Kick, you can no longer air kick.
- The trees in Ice Man's background have some color issues.
- Conveyor belts can clip you into the wall after you got hit.
- Plant Barrier still makes a healing sound when the game is muted.
- Teleporters reset enemies and gimmicks when teleporting within the same screen.
- If you place a boss, then make it de-spawn in the editor, you can place another boss.
- Conveyor belts become out-of-sync when they are partially offscreen.
- Conveyor belts are still animated during Flash Stopper.
- If you click the middle mouse button while moving an object, the game crashes.
- If you shoot Perfect Freeze then switch weapons or pause, the sound keeps playing.
- Numbers are white instead of very light gray in the font.
- If you Charge Kick through a boss door, then jump right after, you are no longer affected by gravity.
- Conveyor belts can push you through spikes while Skull Barrier is active.
- Upside-down Screw Bombers instantly respawn when defeated at the top of the screen.
- Left-facing Force Beams appear in the wrong direction for 1 frame.
- Energy pickups can fill more health or ammo than they should.
- Water's color does not match the background color palette.