Version 1.4.1 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on July 28, 2018.
- Significantly optimized memory usage when playing multiple levels. This should make the Wily Challenge less prone to out-of-memory errors.
- Removed the black around Dark Man 4's tileset.
- The credits now scroll faster when the game lags.
- Super Arrow can now break Party Balls.
- Shade Man can reflect your Noise Crush while draining your health, causing you to get stuck.
- Touching a weapon remover can crash the game when having certain weapons in your first slot.
- Shade Man can get stuck under ceilings after diving.
- Push Blocks sometimes shake when spawned from off-screen.
- When placing Tom Daddy upside down right above a floor, it can clip.
- For two seconds after Push Blocks are punched by a Punch Block, they ignore all other Punch Blocks.
- Enemies trapped in Danger Wrap are destroyed when switching weapons or pausing the game.
- When standing on the edge of a Push Block, then moving into a wall, you can clip.
- When a Force Beam spawns off-screen, it can crash the game under specific circumstances.
- Certain solid blocks will allow downward fans to continue blowing instead of being blocked.
- Reloading levels causes some upside down fans to be displaced on load.
- Spring Man's gets stuck in midair after his fist attack if you reflect other projectiles.
- Spring Man's arm links stay around after he dies.
- Minoan doesn't spawn properly during Flash Stopper.
- Tsuranattori crashes due to issues with determining the leader of the pack.
- Kaminari Kogoro's lightning is affected by Gravity Hold.
- Going online usually gives an error on the first attempt.
- Wind can still affect you while in a teleporter, causing weird results.
- When Turbo Roader collides with a wall in the air, then lands, it will not move again.