Jump to navigation Jump to search
1.8.1 was an update to Mega Man Maker.
Version 1.8.1 (04/12/2022)
- Added 41 new profile icons from MM&B, MM I-V GB and Fortress bosses.
- Adding Top Water and its gray version.
- Water Height Marker can now be on the same height as another marker with a different number option.
- Adjusted volumes of several SFX to be more inline with the volume of other SFX.
- Editor options for various objects now have custom icons to better represent their function.
- 30XX's music track is now a permanent track instead of having to be unlocked.
- Crystal Eye crashes the game when hitting a wall.
- Uranus platform crashes the game after being activated once and leaving the section.
- After moving boss on builder, when playing the level online or offline, the game may crash on the start of the level.
- Shooting on Brain Break with a piercing weapon crashes the game.
- Shooting on a Party Ball and then entering a Boss Door crashes the game.
- Shooting on a Party Ball and then entering a Boss Door makes 2 players visible.
- Placing a S.Arm block on top of a Floating Balloon crashes the game when reaching a ceiling.
- Moving a screen in the builder may result in a crash later when placing tiles where the previous screen was.
- Rain with Section Wide Water sometimes crashes the game.
- Spawning Spark Chaser on a projectile that reflects shots crashes the game.
- Dying or using the quick reset shortcut right after taking an invisible checkpoint may crash the game.
- Game crashes when a boss is killed during the boss intro health filling up.
- Mobile Push Block may crash the game when on springs or leaving ground.
- Having two Checkpoints next to each other can create duplicates of keys.
- Dynamo BG 2 has its name being Dynamo BG 2 Alt 1.
- Player can activate a ceiling Astro Button by jumping on it.
- Ring Man doesn't work properly if two of them exist in the level.
- You cannot have two Boobeam boss fights in two different sections, the other fight will never start.
- Wily machine 4 crashes the game if you do a Quick Reset just after health finishes filling up.
- Wily machine 6 crashes the game if you do a Quick Reset just after health finishes filling up.
- When placing multiple Low Grav Section in the level, only one can work.
- Tango sometimes crashes the game when leaving the screen.
- Tango sometimes doesn't break Tango Weapon Blocks and Weapon Barriers.
- Weapon Blocks and Weapon Barriers set to no weapon crashes the game when in contact with player Ice Wall, Pluto dashes and attacks, Cold Man Ice Wall, and burner attack from Burner Man
- Ice Block Generator shooting an Ice Block on top of the player after taking an orb softlocks the game.
- Builder sometimes crashes on startup.
- Refilling both Health and Weapon Energy with modifiers at the same time crashes the game.
- Bubble Lead doesn't remove Napalm Fire when it is over it.
- Some Ladders don't work properly and you can walk on top of them even when stacked.
- Section Wide Water is affected by markers out of sections.
- Section Wide Water affects the section below it.
- Player is no longer able to enter into 2 tiles gap when falling from far.
- Clicking the online button in builder softlocks the game.
- Tengu Blade has a bit of delay at start.
- Tengu Blade delay for the blade to appear is a bit too long.
- Waterfall delay option is not working.
- Waterfall going upwards can make the player enter inside tiles until it is fully spawned.
- Touching an Energy Element to end the level causes Uber Chain's ammo to instantly drain to 0.
- Uber Chain ammo draws fractional parts rounded up, leading to the bar looking full when you are still missing a bit of ammo required to activate.
- Uber Chain effect stays when the weapon is removed with a weapon remover capsule in weapon slot 0.
- Waterfall being on screen when the level finishes crashes the game.
- Reflecting Burner Man impact wave with Jewel Shield crashes the game.
- Sea mine crashes the game when leaving and re-entering water multiple times.
- Splash Woman out of water with darkness crashes the game when singing.
- Pressing up to take a ladder while sliding under a Magnetic Ceiling Conveyor crashes the game.
- Copy Vision on top of Wannan crashes the game if the player dies.
- Ice Wall going down in Wide Section Water can phase through the ground.
- Crash Bomber can attach itself to Gimmmicks that are top solids.
- Player is sometimes not carried properly by moving platforms.
- Mobile Push Block on conveyors doesn't move properly what's above itself.
- Tiles and Backgrounds have outdated icons in the builder menu.
- Standing between two Invisible Checkpoints can crash the game due to too many sparkling effects.
- Frozen Flame Pillar solid is not properly destroyed when getting out of view.
- Dive Tile 2 is not animated.
- When the player is on top of a push block he sometimes can not be crushed by another push block falling on them.
- Sydecka Drill doesn't reflect projectiles on hit.
- Rain particles in contact with Section Wide Water don't appear when they land on the surface of water.
- Gb Dust 2 Tiles are the same as Gb Dust Tiles.
- Illusians icons in the builder menu are outdated.
- Pirate using Water from Wily 3, Wily 4 and Wily 6 gets softlock into his rising water phase.
- Napalm Fire first frames on spawn are wrong when set to unlit.
- Astro Doors stop at ladders and top solids which was not the case before.
- Depending on room layout, Yellow Devil split isn't working properly.
- Boobeam Trap does not deal damage properly when Time Slow is used as a weakness.
- Boobeam Trap are instantly killed when Gravity Hold and Centaur Flash were used as weaknesses.
- According to Goldstorm, the profile icons added in 1.8.1 were made prior to 1.8.0's release, but the team forgot to make them available.