Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 1.3.3 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on April 2, 2018.
- You can now press Ctrl + V in the online menu when entering a search term or level ID, to quickly paste whatever text you have copied.
- Improved Skull Man's description.
- Minor tutorial dialogue changes to account for multiple characters.
- Water Wave can now destroy Flame Pillars when it's underwater or a drop.
- The night theme in the editor has a different scroll bar color.
- Creating a level with just a boss arena, then playing it through the editor causes some problems.
- Rolling Drills can destroy blocks around them before they spawn.
- Weapon Capsules sometimes have the wrong color when switching characters.
- Weapon Capsules have incorrect icons for Proto Buster, Bass Buster, Proto Coil, Proto Jet and Treble Boost.
- Switching weapons while in the Treble Boost transformation, then dashing or climbing can lock up your controls.
- If you spawn directly on top of a Ring or Coil Platform, you fall through.
- If you shoot Bass Buster on a ladder, then hold left or right, you can move horizontally.
- If you shoot Bass Buster on a ladder right under a ceiling, then hold up and shoot, then mash jump with double jump enabled, you can clip inside.
- Water sometimes flows through terrain.
- When asked to place terrain in a new section in the tutorial, the section on the left and diagonal sections do not count.
- Brain Break creates a duplicate of itself when hit by Gravity Hold.
- Minoans do not spawn properly when coming from above.
- If you scroll a frozen Fire Pillar off screen, then come back, it leaves its collision behind for a short while.
- Rolling Drills can destroy terrain slightly off screen.
- Yambows stop at moving platforms.
- Magnet Missile doesn't home in on Wall Blasters properly.
- When grabbing a ladder while on a jumpthrough moving platform, there can be horizontal displacement.
- Girees can travel along Item-1, 2 and 3.
- Telly spawners can spawn Tellies before Mega Man spawns.
- Weapon Blocks, Weapon Barriers and Weapon Capsules display an incorrect icon when your weapon is set to Nothing.
- When killing a Pukapucker base, then respawn it while the head is still on screen, the head becomes attached to the new base.
- Water Wave can be fired through walls when hugging them.
- Whopper still animates during Flash Stopper or when the game is paused.