|Artwork of a Komasaburo.|
When Komasaburo is spawned, it will do a brief idle animation, then launch a top projectile along the floor in its facing direction, then repeats the behaviour from the beginning.
Komasaburo's top projectiles will travel horizontally when spawned, they will travel straight downwards when they fall off platforms, and will change horizontal direction of travel if they collide with a wall while traveling horizontally or land on a floor after falling off a platform. They can also bounce on Springs if they manage to land on one.
Komasaburo will turn to face the player, if the player manages to get behind it.
- Komasaburo is a modified version of Air Man's prototype, Matasaburo (Fan Fiend).
- As Komasaburo is a modified version of Matasaburo (Fan Fiend), Komasaburo is sometimes referred to by Mega Man fans by the nickname "Top Fiend".
- Komasaburo is referred to by the name "Top Dispenser" in the Nintendo Power magazine, though this name is not canon.
- Komasaburo also appears in Mega Man: The Wily Wars and Mega Man II / Rockman World 2.
- "Koma" is the japanese word for "Top".