| |Chemical Solution
is a level object that originally debuted in Acid Man's stage from Mega Man 11
. It was added to Mega Man Maker
in update 1.6.0
Akin to the behavior of water, Chemical Solution lowers the player's gravity as well as the gravity of most other enemies and bosses submerged in it, making a splash sound when the player enters or leaves a Chemical Solution. Water assets decrease the acidity level of Chemical Solution while acidic assets increase the acidity level. There are four "Acidity Levels"—the first three levels act exactly like water while "Acidity Level 4" (indicated by green liquid with bubbles) hurt the player character if they are submerged in it or upon contact.
- November 21, 2020 - Ladder Press and a built in GIF recorder was confirmed for 1.7.0.
- November 14, 2020 - Yamato Man was revealed for 1.7.0.
- October 31, 2020 - Skull Walker was revealed for Halloween.
- October 29, 2020 - Plasma Admin was trialed for Discord Moderation.
- October 23, 2020 - A bug for Yamato Spike 6 alt with tiles was fixed.
- October 17, 2020 - The eyedropper was revealed to have been modified to allow copying settings when duplicating an object.
- October 13, 2020 - Uranus and Iceman x fireman were promoted to full mods of the Wiki and Discord respectively.
- October 4, 2020 - Keys and Key Doors are now able to be selectable in different colors. The limit of collectable Keys of each color was raised to 99.
- September 19, 2020 - Command Selection was modified to allow selected weapons other than Kamikazee and Heal to be used later.
- September 12, 2020 - Battan and Jumpthrough Platform were confirmed for 1.7.0.
Ongoing: Moderator applications open.