Difference between revisions of "Romper"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
stealing Mega Man & Bass, .there are no screws
Mega Man , they .
Revision as of 08:59, 1 November 2021
The Romper is an enemy from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass, appearing in Clown Man's stage in Mega Man 8 and Magic Man stage in Mega Man & Bass. It was introduced to Mega Man Maker as of version 1.8.0
The Romper is very small (around three eighths of a tile) and walks forward at a slow pace. Once it makes contact with the player, it will latch onto them and drain either their health or weapon energy. If placed onto a ladder or weapon barrier in the Level Builder, it will hold onto it until the gets close enough, at which point it will drop down.
Romper comes in four colors - red, green, yellow and blue.
- Red Romper will take small amount of health
- Green Romper will take small amount of weapon energy
- Yellow Romper will take big amount of health
- Blue Romper will take big amount of weapon energy.
- Green Rompers originally were stealing screws in Mega Man & Bass, but as of 1.8.0 there are no screws, it was decided that they will take weapon energy.
- In Mega Man 8, when taking players health, it wasn't visible as health was flying away from player. It is reference to MM&B were they stealing screws were it was visible that screws were flying away.