Jump to navigation Jump to search
- December 11th, 2021 - Dynamo Conveyors are confirmed for 1.8.0, along with two variants being showcased. A new variant of the Crash Rail can also be spotted.
- October 31st, 2021 - Rompers are confirmed.
- October 30th, 2021 - The server API was modified to show the total number of deaths since 1.7.0
- October 3rd, 2021 - Hot Plates are revealed for 1.8.0. Croby and GrowingDarkness pass their trials while Uranus's trial is expanded by a month.
- August 29th, 2021 - Explosive Crates are revealed for 1.8.0. Uranus, Croby and GrowingDarkness are trialled for discord moderation.
- July 15th, 2021 - Mega Man Maker has its fourth anniversary. Multiple assets from Mega Man & Bass including Dodonpa Cannon, Gori-Three, and Spread Drill alongside Targets are showcased to be added in 1.8.0.
- July 11th, 2021 - The wiki is rebooted and is undergoing restoration thanks to the help of the Wiki Strike Team.
- July 8th, 2021 - The wiki and the forums are shut down due to the server crashing. The r/MegaMakerOfficial subreddit is also officially announced as the alternative to the forums.
- June 19th, 2021 - Magic Card is revealed for 1.8.0 as the first major teaser. Mega Man & Bass content is also revealed.
- June 17th, 2021 - JumpDashEvade is hired as a server manager after a successful interview.
- June 13th, 2021 - Neo Cutman, Chombey and TheButcherKevin were accepted as beta testers while 40Nix, GamerFromTheWeb and DeltaMudkip were accepted as musicians.
- June 3rd, 2021 - Beta tester and musician applications are opened, and will close on June 10th, 2021.
- May 24th, 2021 - WreckingPrograms officially steps down as project leader with Luigi serving as the new project leader and Goldstorm as project co-leader.
- May 21st, 2021 - 1.7.5 is released by WreckingPrograms, adding the Magnetic Ceiling level object, a new example level Magnetic Interference by Objectionable, and bug fixes.
- May 17th, 2021 - Public account creation on the wiki is enabled once again.