Difference between revisions of "Togehero"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
* If a Togehero is spawned after entering a
* If a Togehero is spawned after entering a it will start by moving diagonally upward instead diagonally downward.
Revision as of 18:47, 20 June 2019
|Artwork of Togehero from Mega Man 4.|
Togehero is a small spiky aerial patrol robot, that Dr. Wily repurposed for combat. They are enemies that originate from Mega Man 4 from Skull Man's stage, and later reappears in various Dr. Cossack stages.
When Togehero is spawned, it will travel diagonally downwards two tiles in its facing direction, then travel diagonally upwards two tiles in its facing direction, and then repeat, all while rotating its body and expanding and retracting the spikes on its body. Togehero has the ability to travel through solid tiles.
- Togehero also appears in Mega Man III / Rockman World 3.
- "Toge" is the japanese word for "Spike".
- Togehero's AI and movement pattern is very similar to that of another enemy, Gobots. The primary difference is that Gobots have faster and smoother movement and starts moving diagonally up.
- If a Togehero is spawned after entering a room (instead of entering the level there) it will start by moving diagonally upward instead diagonally downward.