1.3.5 is a minor update to Mega Man Maker.
- You can now jump into Treble Boost while it's teleporting to transform early.
- Ring Man has been made slightly more accurate to the original.
- Looping sound effects ignore volume settings.
- Garyobies turn around when hit by Pharaoh Shot.
- Bass Buster cannot hit Rolling Drills from behind.
- Treble Boost's hovering effect is sometimes more extreme than it should be.
- If a Water Wave ball lands right next to a boss, it can deal more damage than usual.
- Hard Man has weird interactions with springs.