1.8.0 was released on November 25th, 2022 and was focused on adding new content from Mega Man & Bass,some content Mega Man 8 that returned in this game, content from the Game Boy instalments, a handful of unique Mega Man Maker unique builder items, as well as Fortress Bosses.
1.8 also brought performance upgrades in loading, creating, saving and playing levels to reduce lag.
From the Mega Man & Bass side, 1.8 added 3 new bosses and 6 weapons as well as an assortment of Enemies , Level Objects, and tiles.
Similarly from the Mega Man Gameboy side there is also 3 new bosses and 6 weapons along with the level objects, enemies, and tiles.
- December 31th, 2022 - Version 1.8.3 is released.
- December 12th, 2022 - Version 1.8.2 is released.
- December 5th, 2022 - Version 1.8.1 is released later the same day Version 188.8.131.52 is released
- November 25th, 2022 - MAJOR UPDATE - 1.8.0 releases!
- November 13, 2022 - The 1.8 update is scheduled to release on November 25, 2022.
- October 29, 2022 - the 1.8.0 trailer is released and the Q&A occurs. GB games are confirmed to be in the update. Fortress Bosses are also showcased. The update is delayed by 1-2 weeks.
- October 28, 2022 - New Cameo Weapon is showcased - The Uber Chain
- October 27, 2022 - New gimmick is shown - Energy Setters and Energy Blocks
- October 26, 2022 - New tools for the Level Builder were showcased.
- October 25, 2022 - Two new variants of Push Block was showed - The Heavy Push Block and The mobile Push Block.
- October 24, 2022 - The Light Push Block is announced for 1.8.0.
- October 23, 2022 - The Q&A for the update livestream is announced to take place on October 29, 2022. Conveyor Belts is shown to have received a new option for speed. This is also the first of a daily teaser for a week.
- October 22, 2022 - The Q&A for the update livestream is closed.
- October 16, 2022 - The Q&A for the update livestream is scheduled to close on October 22. Also, Mega Ball is shown to have received new interactions with enemies and level objects.
- October 9, 2022 - Questions for the update livestream were open in webmeka
- September 25, 2022 - Drop Suppressor was announced.
- August 29, 2022 - Ammoner was announced alongside more tiles and backgrounds from Pirate Man's stage.
- July 15, 2022 - Mega Man Maker became five years old. Several new Level Objects from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass, including Bell Ringer, Snoler and Cold Man, were showcased. Furthermore, the update is set to launch on fall.
- June 18, 2022 - Magnetic Coils were announced.
- June 11, 2022 - Static Fuse Turrets were confirmed alongside Dynamo Man's tilesets and backgrounds.
- May 8, 2022 - Copy Vision was showcased alongside an update to Magic Man's theme.
- April 2, 2022 - Water Level Changer level object is showcased. Pirate Tiles are also shown.
- March 24, 2022 - Pirate Man was confirmed for 1.8.0
- March 22, 2022 - Son Loto was hired in the team as a spriter to help with tilesets and backgrounds.