Monthly featured article
The Mole is a drill-like enemy from Mega Man 2. It was introduced in Mega Man Maker in version 1.7.0. It appears in Metal Man's stage and also in the final stages of Dr. Wily's castle in Mega Man 2.
When spawned, it will go in the direction it was set facing. If it makes contact with terrain, it will burrow itself into the terrain and exit from the other side. There are also Mole spawners that will spawn Moles in a select area. The original one introduced in 1.7.0 spawned them randomly, but due to community feedback it was repurposed as a random spawner with green-blue colored Moles while a Mole spawner closer to the one in Mega Man 2 that retained the original orange-red color was introduced in version 1.7.4.
- June 19th, 2021 - Magic Card is revealed for 1.8.0 as the first major teaser. Mega Man & Bass content is also revealed.
- June 17th, 2021 - JumpDashEvade is hired as a server manager after a successful interview.
- June 13th, 2021 - Neo Cutman, Chombey and ButcherKevin were accepted as beta testers while 40Nix, GamerFromTheWeb and DeltaMudkip were accepted as musicians.
- June 3rd, 2021 - Beta tester and musician applications are opened, and will close on June 10th, 2021.
- May 24th, 2021 - WreckingPrograms officially steps down as project leader with Luigi serving as the new project leader and Goldstorm as project co-leader.
- May 21st, 2021 - 1.7.5 is released by WreckingPrograms, adding the Magnetic Ceiling level object, a new example level Magnetic Interference by Objectionable, and bug fixes.
- May 17th, 2021 - Public account creation on the wiki is enabled once again.
- April 30th, 2021 - 184.108.40.206 is released by WreckingPrograms, fixing more bugs found in the previous versions.
- April 13th, 2021 - 220.127.116.11 is released by WreckingPrograms, fixing miscellaneous bugs found in the previous version.
- April 7th, 2021 - 18.104.22.168 is released by WreckingPrograms including Bass's Mega Man 8 boss theme and fixing critical bugs from the prior update.
- April 6th, 2021 - Elevenstorms becomes a spriter and 1.7.4 is released by WreckingPrograms, increasing the level cap for online levels from 75 to 100, adding the menu music from 30XX, a new example level SkullSteam Ruins - Zirate Intervention by Objectionable, a ban screen for users banned from online rooms, along with other new additions, changes, and bug fixes.