MRX-044/DWN-044 Knight Man is one of the 8 Robot Masters from Mega Man 6 that is featured in Mega Man Maker as of version 1.0.0. He fights using his signature weapon, the Knight Crusher
He was designed as fighting robot and took place in many fights, winning them. Later he took part in the first annual robot tournament ...
- July 15, 2022 - Mega Man Maker become five years old. Several new assets from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass, including Bell Ringer, Snoler and Cold Man, were showcased. Furthermore, the update is set to launch on fall.
- June 18, 2022 - Magnetic Coils were announced.
- June 11, 2022 - Static Fuse Turrets were confirmed alongside Dynamo Man's tilesets and backgrounds.
- May 8, 2022 - Copy Vision was showcased alongside an update to Magic Man's theme.
- April 2, 2022 - Water Level Changer level object is showcased. Pirate Tiles are also shown.
- March 24, 2022 - Pirate Man was confirmed for 1.8.0
- February 25, 2022 - Balloons were confirmed for 1.8.0 alongside some tilesets and backgrounds from Mega Man & Bass.
- February 14th, 2022 - JumpDashEvade updated the Mega Man Maker API to be able to query individual user and level death information.
- January 10th, 2022 - Magic Man's music was confirmed for 1.8.0 and showcased. Magic Man's Theme was created by GamerFromTheWeb.
- December 11th, 2021 - Dynamo Conveyors are confirmed for 1.8.0, along with two variants being showcased. What appears to be new skins for the Crash Rail have also been spotted.
- October 31st, 2021 - Rompers are confirmed.
- October 30th, 2021 - The Mega Man Maker API was modified to show the total number of deaths since 1.7.0
- October 3rd, 2021 - Hot Plates are revealed for 1.8.0. Croby and GrowingDarkness pass their trials while Uranus's trial is expanded by a month.
- August 29th, 2021 - Explosive Crates are revealed for 1.8.0. Uranus, Croby and GrowingDarkness are trialed for discord moderation.
- July 15th, 2021 - Mega Man Maker has its fourth anniversary. Multiple assets from Mega Man & Bass including Dodonpa Cannon, Gori-Three, and Spread Drill alongside Targets are showcased to be added in 1.8.0.
- July 11th, 2021 - The wiki is rebooted and is undergoing restoration thanks to the help of the Wiki Strike Team.
- July 8th, 2021 - The wiki and the forums are shut down due to the server crashing. The r/MegaMakerOfficial subreddit is also officially announced as the alternative to the forums.
- June 19th, 2021 - Magic Card is revealed for 1.8.0 as the first major teaser. Mega Man & Bass content is also revealed.
- June 17th, 2021 - JumpDashEvade is hired as a server manager after a successful interview.