Monthly featured article
The Mole is a drill-like enemy from Mega Man 2. It was introduced in Mega Man Maker in version 1.7.0. It appears in Metal Man's stage and also in the final stages of Dr. Wily's castle in Mega Man 2.
When spawned, it will go in the direction it was set facing. If it makes contact with terrain, it will burrow itself into the terrain and exit from the other side. There are also Mole spawners that will spawn Moles in a select area. The original one introduced in 1.7.0 spawned them randomly, but due to community feedback it was repurposed as a random spawner with green-blue colored Moles while a Mole spawner closer to the one in Mega Man 2 that retained the original orange-red color was introduced in version 1.7.4.
- April 30th, 2021 - 18.104.22.168 is released by WreckingPrograms, fixing more bugs found in the previous versions.
- April 13th, 2021 - 22.214.171.124 is released by WreckingPrograms, fixing miscellaneous bugs found in the previous version.
- April 7th, 2021 - 126.96.36.199 is released by WreckingPrograms including Bass's Mega Man 8 boss theme and fixing critical bugs from the prior update.
- April 6th, 2021 - Elevenstorms becomes a spriter and 1.7.4 is released by WreckingPrograms, increasing the level cap for online levels from 75 to 100, adding the menu music from 30XX, a new example level by Objectionable, a ban screen for users banned from online rooms, along with other new additions, changes, and bug fixes.
- April 1st, 2021 - Goldstorm and Luigi announce version 1.Soccer.
- March 12th, 2021 - Midas Magnezone and Danikah pass their wiki moderation trial phase.
- February 28th, 2021 - 188.8.131.52 is released by Luigi, fixing a crash with moving platforms, bugs with the Rolling Drill, and more.
- February 27th, 2021 - 184.108.40.206 is released by WreckingPrograms, fixing a crash with moving platforms.
- February 26th, 2021 - 1.7.3 is released by WreckingPrograms, adding difficulty options for the Wily Challenge mode and Wood Man's boss theme from Mega Man 8, along with changes and bug fixes. Two hours later, 220.127.116.11 is released, fixing an issue with Wood Man's boss theme and a few moving platform bugs.
- January 26th, 2021 - Midas Magnezone and Danikah are trialled for wiki moderation.