Star Crash is Star Man's signature weapon, originating from Mega Man 5. It is featured in Mega Man Maker as of version 1.0.0.
When activated, the user is surrounded by orbiting stars that can nullify one projectile or damage an enemy once before disappearing. Pressing the attack key while it's equipped will allow it to be thrown, slowly moving forward as it does. If it's still attached to the user, they experience lowered gravity as if they were underwater. This does not stack with Water's low gravity, however. If the shield is removed by any means, the player's gravity returns to normal. Additionally, Star Crash only consumes energy when thrown or absorbed by enemies or objects.
- April 2, 2022 - Water Level Changer level object is showcased. Pirate Tiles are also shown.
- March 24, 2022 - Pirate Man was confirmed for 1.8.0
- February 25, 2022 - Balloons were confirmed for 1.8.0 alongside some tilesets and backgrounds from Mega Man & Bass.
- February 14th, 2022 - JumpDashEvade updated the Mega Man Maker API to be able to query individual user and level death information.
- January 10th, 2022 - Magic Man's music was confirmed for 1.8.0 and showcased. Magic Man's Theme was created by GamerFromTheWeb.
- December 11th, 2021 - Dynamo Conveyors are confirmed for 1.8.0, along with two variants being showcased. What appears to be new skins for the Crash Rail have also been spotted.
- October 31st, 2021 - Rompers are confirmed.
- October 30th, 2021 - The Mega Man Maker API was modified to show the total number of deaths since 1.7.0
- October 3rd, 2021 - Hot Plates are revealed for 1.8.0. Croby and GrowingDarkness pass their trials while Uranus's trial is expanded by a month.
- August 29th, 2021 - Explosive Crates are revealed for 1.8.0. Uranus, Croby and GrowingDarkness are trialed for discord moderation.
- July 15th, 2021 - Mega Man Maker has its fourth anniversary. Multiple assets from Mega Man & Bass including Dodonpa Cannon, Gori-Three, and Spread Drill alongside Targets are showcased to be added in 1.8.0.
- July 11th, 2021 - The wiki is rebooted and is undergoing restoration thanks to the help of the Wiki Strike Team.
- July 8th, 2021 - The wiki and the forums are shut down due to the server crashing. The r/MegaMakerOfficial subreddit is also officially announced as the alternative to the forums.
- June 19th, 2021 - Magic Card is revealed for 1.8.0 as the first major teaser. Mega Man & Bass content is also revealed.
- June 17th, 2021 - JumpDashEvade is hired as a server manager after a successful interview.
- June 13th, 2021 - Neo Cutman, Chombey and TheButcherKevin were accepted as beta testers while 40Nix, GamerFromTheWeb and DeltaMudkip were accepted as musicians.
- June 3rd, 2021 - Beta tester and musician applications are opened, and will close on June 10th, 2021.