1.2.3 is a minor update to Mega Man Maker. Its principal focus was fixing moving platforms.
- When you pick up a weapon capsule, die, then pick it up again, the weapon's ammo is now fully restored.
- The aerial victory sprite has been modified slightly.
- Moving platforms have been completely rewritten and should be much more stable. Please report any issues you still encounter with them, though.
- Spines can very occasionally crash the game.
- Crash Lifts can go off-track... again.
- Cossack Platforms can clip through other moving platforms while moving up.
- Selecting an item from your Favorites menu doesn't play the menu closing sound effect.
- Oil Sliding into a Brain Break removes the oil, causing you to slide on nothing.
- Grabbing a weapon capsule doesn't reset certain weapon states (Top Spin, Nado, Oil Slider etc).
- Sliding into a wall while on a conveyor and under a ceiling makes you slide in place.
- When you win while sliding and facing left, the slide victory pose still faces right.
- The slide and aerial victory poses are slightly misaligned horizontally.
- If Fan Fiends push you into spikes, you don't die.
- Crash Lifts that start in a corner sometimes go in the wrong direction.
- Mag Flies can clip you inside walls under specific conditions.
- If a Mag Fly is attracting you, you can't move up when against a floor or down when against a ceiling.