Version 1.2.4 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker and the last update of 1.2.0, released on December 29, 2017. It was solely dedicated to fix glitches.
- Elevators (multiple vertical moving platforms next to each other) often make you fall through them when moving from one platform to another.
- Octopus Batteries can very occasionally crash the game when the level starts.
- Quick-restarting while healing makes the sound effect play indefinitely.
- Solid moving platforms can clip you upon pushing you into a ceiling or floor while sliding.
- Enemies slide when moved by multiple platforms at once.
- Crash Lifts can go off-track when just barely outside the screen.
- When Time Slow ends during Pharaoh Man's wave attack, he can stop moving.