Version 1.5.2 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on March 27, 2019.
- Uploading a level or viewing your online profile gives an error for some players.
- Removing a boss can crash the game.
- Moving screens with bosses in them using the minimap corrupts your level file.
- You can fall through slippery floors under very specific circumstances.
- Killing a Hoohoo created by a spawner before it drops its rock can crash the game.
- Tornado Man can occasionally zip through walls.
- When two or more Laser Tridents are inside an enemy, it receives much more damage than usual.
- You cannot kick with Mega Ball when your ammo is depleted, not allowing you to kick the last ball you spawn.
- When freezing a Magma Beam with Concrete Shot, leaving the section, then coming back, the solid collision is not removed.
- Sometimes, Ice Man's projectiles are not destroyed when he is defeated.