1.3.2 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker focused on fixing glitches, especially glitches around Bass.
- Bass Buster is more accurate to how it was in Mega Man 10.
- Big Fish can be moved by Rush Jet.
- If you slide into a Mega Man character capsule with sliding disabled, Mega Man will slide forever.
- If you cancel Treble Boost, then dash, your controls may lock.
- If you cancel Treble Boost, then grab a ladder, your controls may lock.
- You can't pause the game while using Treble Boost.
- Bass can occasionally clip inside walls by dashing over a one-block gap, directly into a wall.
- Proto Coil and Treble can spawn in walls.
- Weapon barriers don't have correct icons for Proto Buster, Proto Coil, Proto Jet, Bass Buster and Treble Boost.
- Proto Man's shield cannot reflect projectiles while Proto Man is invulnerable.
- Proto Man's shield can destroy Flame Pillars.
- Enemies/gimmicks sometimes face the wrong direction when playing a level online or through the play menu (hopefully fixed for real this time).