Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 1.0.1 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker (back when it was known as "Mega Maker"), released on July 16, 2017.
- You can now log in. This could be useful if you've created an account on another device or if you created an account during high server load and were stuck.
- You can now press Ctrl + V in message boxes to paste from your clipboard.
- You now have the ability to mute the game in Options, because the Winamp DLL made this impossible through Windows Volume Control.
- Reduced Count Bomb's explosion hitbox size.
- Changing weapons while in Charge Kick makes you slide forever.
- Creating a level offline, then creating an account and uploading that level makes the game think you didn't create the level, preventing you from uploading it.
- Placing Mega Man on spikes (upon spawning) softlocks the game.
- If you put a Screw Bomber on a ceiling in a vertically scrolling area moving down, they'll appear in the ceiling.
- You move 1 pixel down if you Charge Kick off a cliff.
- If you win while on a ladder, you can still move.
- Pickups still have gravity off-screen.
- Weapon Blocks and Weapon Barriers can reflect Fire Storm shield.
- You can add multiple bosses by placing a Party Ball, removing it, then adding another boss.
- You cannot vote for a level after playing it through the "Enter ID" menu.
- If you place a lot of water the Level Builder lags a bunch.
- When placing blocks near a closed section border, then opening that border (making it connected) this terrain will not be solid.
- Spawning/transitioning inside a Dust Block makes you get stuck.
- Falling below the map can crash the game.