Version 1.5.3 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on March 30, 2019.
- You can now select Fake Man as your profile icon.
- Slightly updated the example level Desert Base.
- Made the hitbox of Wanaan smaller vertically.
- Moving a screen through a minimap can crash the game under certain circumstances.
- Hitting Shade Man with Noise Crush will cause a crash.
- Metal Man is not insta-killed by Metal Blades reflected by Jewel Satellite.
- Jewel Satellite loses individual jewels when hit by Astro Man's projectiles.
- Moving a TNT block with a fuse crashes the game.
- A copy of the Blizzard Ladder, called Wily Ladder N/A, shows up instead of Wily Ladder 13.
- Flash Tile 2's description contains a grammatical error.
- When testing your level in-editor, then returning to the editor, the timer on Discord Rich Presence resets.
- Lit oil cannot ignite TNT.
- Certain objects go behind Drop and Pit Shadows, when they shouldn't.
- Rolling Cutter can only hit bosses once per throw.
- When an Astro Gate is overlapping a Force Beam spawner off-screen, but within the same section, the game crashes when the player dies.
- Made Force Beams less likely to freeze the game in general.
- Cut Man's Rolling Cutter cannot be reflected.
- If Magma Bazooka or Atomic Fire is set as a boss weakness, and you then disable this weakness, they still deal extra damage.
- Kakinba Tank can crash the game if Mega Man dies.