Version 1.6.2 was a minor update of Mega Man Maker released on March 7, 2020. Aside from bug fixes and minor changes, version 1.6.2 allowed users to ban users in online building and added the original Mega Man 2 Big Fish sprite.
- You can now ban players from your Server Lobby room. This can be done in the player list, but only if you're hosting the room.
- A frozen Fire Wall now flashes shortly before unfreezing.
- Gave Big Fish his original sprite as an alternate skin.
- Updated the internal workings of the Server Lobby system. OLDER VERSIONS MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SERVER LOBBY ANYMORE - make sure to update!
- Before kicking or banning a player from your Server Lobby room, the game will now ask for a confirmation.
- When joining a Server Lobby or Direct IP room, you will now receive the same welcome and 'Press T to chat' messages as when you host one.
- Kaona Geeno will magically pull a second head out of thin air to throw at you when you destroy the first head.
- Wheel Cutter does not destroy weapon blocks or dust blocks when climbing walls with walls on both sides.
- When moving a Moving Elevator horizontally, scrolling it off-screen, then coming back to it, the respawned elevator will keep its previous horizontal momentum once activated.
- If Fire Wall kills a boss before it finishes its intro animation, Mega Man becomes invulnerable to most hazards.
- If you are in a room with Quick Laser spawners and teleport to another room on the same vertical height, it is possible for the Quick Lasers to spawn in the new room and eventually lag the game.
- Ballade Cracker reflects off shielded enemies instead of exploding.
- Blast Man keeps running into edges of sections if there are no walls there and his AI is stuck.
- Bounce Man doing ground pounds near walls will have him clip if there is a ceiling above him.
- Water Shield pops more than one bubble on weapon blocks/barriers and can lock up the spread of the shield.
- Chill BG 1 has a few missing pixels in the bottom right corner.
- Scramble Thunder vanishes if it hits a thick ceiling with a non connected room above it.
- Mega Man 10 Endless Tile 9 description is improperly spaced.
- Blast Man's projectiles freeze whenever Flash Stopper is used regardless of if it's his primary weakness or not.
- Crunch Don hammer hitbox gets reflected by Proto Man's shield.
- Sometimes, when entering an invalid room ID on the Server Lobby room list, the game will prompt you for a passcode.
- Certain objects appear to not block water in-editor, whereas they do in-game.