|Artwork of Bounce Man from Mega Man 11
Bounce Man is a Robot Master that was created for crash tests, but later modified to be an instructor for an athletics facility. During the events of Mega Man 11, he was captured by Dr. Wily after his completion of the Double Gear and reprogrammed for evil. He now uses his signature weapon, the Bounce Ball. When combined with his use of the Speed Gear, he exponentially increases the speed of himself.
Bounce Man bounces around the room, occasionally stopping in midair to launch a punch at the player. Seldom, after he punches, he will grapple himself to the place where his fist was and begin bouncing faster than usual, returning to his normal bouncing trajectory after a while. Being attacked with charged buster shots can make it go faster for a while.
If Bounce Man has low HP, he enables his Speed Gear and bounces around the room rapidly. After a while, he returns to his normal behavior.
If hit by his primary weakness, he will split into several parts that move individually.
Bounce Man's punch can move Push Blocks.
- Being from Mega Man 11, Bounce Man utilizes part of the Double Gear system invented by Wily when low on health, strengthening his attacks using the Speed Gear. He, along side Blast Man are the first bosses able to use part of the Double Gear in Mega Man Maker.
- Bounce Man is the second boss in Mega Man Maker to have a unique behavior when hit by a weakness weapon as of 1.6.2. Hitting Bounce Man with a weapon set to his primary weakness will cause him to perform a unique attack. This was present in Mega Man 11 when hitting Bounce Man with his weakness, the Pile Driver.
- The first boss to have a unique reaction to a weakness was Metal Man.
- Prior to version 1.6.3, using Shine would make the player invincible to Bounce Man's fists.
- Bounce Man can get clipped into walls. Luigi admitted that he forgot to take ceilings into account while programming Bounce Man's script.
|Sheep Man • Pump Man • Blast Man • Bounce Man
|Cargou Q • Kaona Geeno • Pointan • Sola 0 • Oshitsu Osarettsu • Numetall • Merserker • Bari III • Mecha Pitchan • Searchy • Electro Guard • Electriri • Pipetto • Anti-Eddie • Air Stone • Mash Burner • Crunch Don
|Thunder Wool • Commando Bomb • Water Shield • Wheel Cutter • Mirror Buster • Screw Crusher • Ballade Cracker • Bounce Ball • Pile Driver • Scramble Thunder
|Horizontal Weapon Block • Horizontal Key Door • Moving Cog • Sheep Block • Moving Elevator • Ice Block • Spinning Wheel • Chemical Solution • Fire Wall
|1.6.1 • 1.6.2 • 1.6.3