|Power Mega Man and a Push Block in Mega Man Maker.|
Push Blocks are large metal 2x2 sized Level Objects originally from Mega Man 6, appearing primarily in the Mr.X Stages. Push Blocks are gravity effected metal blocks with a large X on them. Being effected by gravity, they can interact with, and be moved through various methods such as with Conveyor Belts, Rolling Drills, or various types of moving platforms such as Jet Platforms, Crash Lifts or Footholders. They will also move a short distance if hit by a charged punch from Mega Man using the Power Adaptor or by being hit by a Punch Block from Mega Man 7.
If a Push Block slams against a solid surface such as a wall, the ceiling, or the floor and an enemy is in between it and the surface, it might be instantly crushed to death and destroyed when they collide, depending on the enemy type. The player, and various Bosses can also be crushed to death in this way.
Push Blocks, unlike Cracked Blocks will despawn if they travel off screen and will respawn in their original location once the screen is unloaded and loaded again.
If they are over an Astro Button, they are heavy enough to keep the button pressed and trigger a change in the Astro Gate that can be affected by the button.
Enemies with immunities To Push Block crushing
Enemies with immunities to being destroyed when crushed by Push Blocks are listed here. If an enemy is immune only when certain special conditions are met, it will be noted.
|Crazy Razy||Only if the head is detached from the body|
|Blocky||Despite showing its death animation, it will remain alive, and will usually clip one tile downwards|
|Pierobot||The gear, if the clown robot has not yet landed on it|
|Shrink||When it is underwater|
|Potton||Both head and container combined, or empty container|
|Gyoraibo||When it is underwater|
|Minoan||Only before falling from its starting point|
|Giree||When set to "Left" or "Right" in Level Builder, they will clip through Push Blocks when crushed|
|Bounder||Only before falling from its starting point|
|SRU-21/P||Only before falling from its starting point, and when it lands on the water's surface)|
|Gabgyo||When it is underwater|
|Pooker||When in its raft form|
|Gockroach S Nest|
- Although originating from Mega Man 6, Push Blocks and Cracked Blocks are located in the General section of the level objects menu.
- When first teased for 1.4.0 alongside the Curlinger and Power Adaptor, Push Blocks and Cracked Blocks were originally referred to as "Power Adaptor Blocks". However, when the update arrived they had their respective names. It's not clear if this was just a general term used to refer to them both prior to release or if they received the name change at some point in development.
- If a Push Block is placed above Shade Man in the level editor, when played Shade Man will land on top of it like every other Boss. However, unlike all other bosses his health Bar will never appear and he will remain standing still after preforming his bowing animation. The Player will also be unable to move, thus completely softlocking the game.
- If several Push Blocks are stacked on top of each other there is a slim chance they will begin to vibrate and be off-center. They were partially fixed in an update, however it can still sometimes occur.
- If the Player Character uses the weapon Time Slow, Punch Blocks facing upwards will punch Push Blocks twice as high while time is slowed. This may be due to the Punch Block's arm staying extended twice as long and the Push Block moving half as fast, resulting in the two objects colliding twice thus triggering a 2nd boost in speed.