Version 1.4.2 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on July 29, 2018.
- Implemented Discord Rich Presence! Discord will now automatically recognize the game and display what you're doing in the game. Don't worry, if you are building a level, it will not show the level name in case you want to keep that a secret.
- Destroyable enemy projectiles destroy Hyper Bomb instead of detonating it.
- Stacked Push Blocks sometimes respawn improperly.
- Playing a level through an auto-play link often reports an error on your first log in attempt.
- Shadow Blade is not slowed down when Time Man uses Time Slow.
- Firing your arm with Super Adaptor while on a ladder makes you use the incorrect sprite.
- When getting an error when attempting to go to the online level list, you are taken to an unused menu.
- Mega Man gets stuck in the ground while using Jet Adaptor in the air stream of an upside down fan.
Shortly after the release of 1.4.2, the developers discovered a debug feature they had accidentally left in the game. They temporarily locked the server and prevented any users of Mega Man Maker 1.4.2 from going online while they tried to fix this issue, and soon Version 188.8.131.52 was released which removed this feature from the game entirely. WreckingPrograms and the rest of the dev team have refused to comment on exactly what this feature was.