Version 1.7.5 is a minor update to Mega Man Maker that focused on bug fixes and added the bug-turned-feature, Magnetic Ceiling. The update was released by WreckingPrograms on May 21, 2021. Despite 1.7.4 being announced as the final update for 1.7.0, 1.7.5 was also announced to be the final version of 1.7.0 as well as the last update overall where WreckingPrograms worked as a programmer and project leader.
|This article or section is a transcript.|
This article or section was taken verbatim from another source.
Source: None specified
- Added the Magnetic Ceiling, as well as On/Off and Conveyor variants. Jump into this ceiling to stick to it and move around freely. You cannot move when attached to the Conveyor variant though, so be careful!
- Added a new example level: Magnetic Interference by Objectionable.
- Fuse Rails as a floor, similarly to spikes, now have lower priority than solids, not hurting the player if they are only partially touching it.
- Using Charge Kick too close to a ceiling may block the player.
- Using Pile Driver on the ground and leaving the ground slightly pushes the player down.
- Walking on a Chill Block after a transition will make you fall through it.
- Astro Man, Grenade Man, Blast Man and Bounce Man's sprites have some border pixels cut off during certain animations.
- Moving a carryable moving platform (Push Block, Soccer Ball, or Battan) with Item-3, lets that moving platform carry non-carryable moving platforms.
- The player can get softlocked in the example level Wily Airlines - Disaster Transport.
- When the player is moved or pushed into a Fuse Rail, they don't get hit.