Version 1.7.2 is a minor update to Mega Man Maker that mainly fixed bugs and glitches and increased the level cap for online levels from 50 to 75. It also made some modifications for Bunby Catcher to have length options and to have signs that alert the player that it is about to release the player character. The update was released by WreckingPrograms on January 24, 2021.
|This article or section is a transcript.|
This article or section was taken verbatim from another source.
Source: None specified
- Increased the level upload limit from 50 to 75.
- Bunby Catcher will now alert the player one second before letting them go.
- Bunby Catcher now has 3 distance options and an infinite one. When set to infinite, Bunby Catcher will let you go after 8 seconds of not moving horizontally.
- Super Arm blocks can no longer be picked up while on ladders.
- Hornet Roll's slippery effect has been reduced by 15%.
- Freeze man now has his missing icicle patterns when he's near the edges of a room.
- Fixed various issues with enemies and bosses on Jumpthrough Platforms and jumpthrough moving platforms.
- Users with characters from a non-Latin alphabet in their Windows username are unable to play levels online.
- The random level option often does not load the level card correctly.
- You can sometimes clip into the ground while being carried by Bunby Catcher.
- A moving Push Block can clip the player into a wall while jumping instead of crushing the player.
- When the player lands, the landing sound effect sometimes does not play.
- Breaking out of Freeze Man's ice can cause a crash.
- Electric Gabyoall crashes when it does not find ground under it in that section.
- Electric Gabyoall crashes when its electricity despawns from moving out of view.
- Bomb Fliers cannot set a direction with the editor arrows.
- When you're attached to Bunby Catcher, if a solid platform pushes you into a wall, you can clip into it.
- When on jumpthrough moving platforms, Soccer Ball Jet can't take off after being shot and stays in its flying state.
- When sliding under a tile and over a conveyor, the player can clip into the wall.
- When using Oil Slider, the player can clip into certain objects like Key Doors and Time Bombs.
- Using Spark Shock on Bombiers causes a crash.
- Spark Shock's stun effect resets position when it kills a Lyric.
- Downward-facing Fans can clip the player inside the ground.
- Redirecting a Fire Wave with Shine and hitting an enemy crashes the game.
- Super Arm blocks can be picked up and instantly thrown from ladders, causing you to slide off of them.
- Hornet Roll's slippery effect can clip the player inside the wall.
- Jewel Satellite reflects off of Jumpthrough Platforms.
- TNT's visual is wrong when using the Eyedropper Tool.
- Roll's Broom can cause a crash when killing bosses when their weakness is set to it during their intro.
- Bosses can take damage during their intro.
- The player can become invincible when attempting to spawn an 11th boss when you already have 10 on screen.
- Roll dies when spawning on spikes instead of getting the invulnerability frames.
- You can stand on the left edge of a Splash Platform while it's inside the wall.
- Acid Drop spawner creates an endless stream of drops when killed by a Fire Wall.
- Top Man's top projectiles get stuck when Time Slow runs out as they are about to move.
- On/Off Switch can be hit by weapons when it is not in the same section as you.
- Top Lifts spawner can spawn tops for a section it's not placed in.
- Magma Beams cause players to jitter when they jump on them when solidified at times.
- Super Arm blocks despawn when falling on another block of the same type with enough speed.
- Player can easily clip into various moving platforms and walls under certain conditions.
- Battan doesn't carry the player when moved by Conveyor Belts.
- If a Bunby Catcher faces left, it travels more distance than when it faces right.
- Acid Drop dropping on a jumpthrough moving platform going down never stop falling.
- When the player stands on any solid object, they sometimes can't climb a ladder from the ground.
- Splash Platforms become invisible, return to spawner and keep pushing while invisible when you leave and return to a section where they were active.
- Fuse Rail's animation can desync from one rail to another.
- Time freezing weapons don't completely stop Splash Woman's movements when set as a weakness.
- You can enter the online menu with an incorrect password.