Version 1.3.4 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on April 7, 2018.
- You can now set the volume for music and sound effects in the options menu.
- Party Balls and Energy Elements now have dedicated level icons.
- Added a construction Met to the list of profile icons.
- Ring Man shoots his projectiles a little later, being more accurate to the original.
- The level info card now always has Play as the default selected option.
- Spines (and spine-like enemies) can now be destroyed by Thunder Beam, Hyper Bomb, Pharaoh Shot and Drill Bomb.
- Random level is unreliable.
- Standup Comedy displays the wrong profile icon.
- Placing a character inbetween vertical sections can cause the game to softlock or crash.
- Crazy Razy creates a clone of itself when killed by Gravity Hold.
- Metall Cannon is unaffected by gravity.
- When the player spawns on a ladder, they fall through.
- In the editor, Proto Jet uses Proto Coil's icon.
- Reflecting a destroyable enemy projectile back at another destroyable enemy projectile while having Nothing as your weapon can crash the game.
- Projectiles from Cannon and Bomb/Rock Thrown can crash the game when spawned directly on top of Ring/Coil platforms.
- Hyper Bomb explosions can be reflected by weapon blocks and barriers.
- While Brain Break is frozen by Ice Slasher, it cannot be killed by regular projectiles, but can still drop item pickups.
- Gyoraibo sometimes uses the panic animation while underwater.
- Girees still play their animation during Flash Stopper.
- Ring Man can get stuck at the left or right side of the screen.
- When riding Oil Slider underwater along a ceiling, using Bass with double jump enabled, then jumping, you can clip.
- Starting a level online, exiting and beating a level of your own counts as beating the original level.
- Crystal Joe's projectiles still animate during Flash Stopper.
- While Blocky is frozen, it has weird interactions with moving platforms, occasionally resulting in a crash.
- When Crystal Eye hits an enemy while inside a wall, the small Crystal Eyes it creates can get stuck.
- Bass keeps can continuously dash under Time Bombs, even though there's enough space for him to walk.
- Touching an Oil Slider blob while sliding under a ceiling causes you to clip.
- Touching a spring while sliding under a ceiling can cause clipping.
- Putting springs directly below Time Bombs can cause you to clip inside them.
- Girees are affected by Magnet Beam.
- Placing the player directly above water causes a ton of splashes to appear.
- Proto Buster, Proto Coil, Proto Jet, Bass Buster and Treble Boost have incorrect icons in the boss settings menu.
- When placing a key door right after a section border on the left, you can transition through it.
- If you shoot Bass Buster on the ground, then shortly after grab a ladder, you can move horizontally for a short while.
- If you move a boss, the section the boss used to be in still has a special color on the minimap.
- Quicksand overlaps the Ready text.
- Reflecting Skull Man's projectiles on the frame they spawn crashes the game.
- Bosses are affected by springs before they can act, which allows them to clip into ceilings.