Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 1.1.1 was a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on October 28, 2017.
- Weapon Blocks and Barriers now have distinct icons.
- Improved the hand tool sprite.
- Charge Man's second background doesn't have a fixed sky color anymore.
- Slightly decreased the hitboxes of Met, Neo Met, Hothead, Skeleton Joe and Colton to better match how much space they occupy in the Level Builder.
- Fixed some mistakes in object descriptions.
- On certain devices, moving the screen can cause small gaps to appear in between tiles.
- Clicking a recent item when in the pickups category sometimes crashes the game.
- The game still links to the old domain's Captcha during account registration.
- If you scroll down in the category menu, then switch to a different game with the arrow keys, the scroll isn't reset and the icons are displayed incorrectly
- The position of the scroll bar is a few pixels off
- Flame Pillar bases sometimes become non-solid, allowing you to clip through them
- If you place a Hot Dog in the air and defeat it after it's fallen to the ground, it will teleport to its initial aerial position when defeated
- Firing two Dive Missiles at a durable enemy at the same time kills it very quickly
- Moving an object in the tutorial can crash the game
- Animated tilesets are not frozen or slown down with Flash Stopper/Time Slow
- Bosses will be hit twice when you fire two Oil Slider blobs in the same location
- Oil Slider blobs can clip through walls underwater
- Oil Slider blobs keep their momentum after colliding with a wall
- Attempting to exit the tutorial while the category menu is open, then selecting no, prevents you from placing any objects
- Breaking a weapon block with Charge Kick from the right is unreliable
- Breaking a weapon block with Top Spin from the bottom is unreliable
- Mechakkero stays in its grounded animation when jumping next to a wall
- When placed in the air, Ice Man, Time Man, Spines and Crazy Razies can clip into walls
- Blockies can crash the game at random