Version 1.1.2 is a minor update to Mega Man Maker, released on November 2nd, 2017.
- Added the Energy Balancer.
- When hovering your mouse over a favorite, the game now gives you an explanation of dragging favorites to re-arrange or delete them
- Improved performance thanks to texture page optimizations
- When a new version arrives, the game now asks you if you want to update the game, rather than download it
- Reduced Big Fish's hitbox size and nerfed their contact damage
- The auto-updater still links to the old domain
- Yoku Block timers aren't affected by Time Slow
- Charged Atomic Fire deals no extra damage against bosses, even when it's their weakness
- Defeating a boss, then going in a teleporter at the right time can cause the game to crash
- Brain Breaks move up continuously when hugging a wall
- Creating a level with nothing as the primary weapon, then re-loading the level causes the primary weapon to become Silver Tomahawk
- If you load an example level, then load another level in-editor and attempt to save it, it says you can't save an example level, preventing you from saving your level altogether
- Jumping on an enemy's head with Top Spin right under a ceiling can cause you to clip