Dark Man 4
|Dark Man 4|
Dark Man 4 has a unique cutscene-esque intro depending on an option in the editor.
- If the option with Proto Man is selected, he will appear as Proto Man and whistle, before Proto Man's normal whistle plays and his disguise is dropped.
- If the option with Mega Man and Roll is selected, things will play out largely the same as the first option, except the disguise will be whatever character is currently being used.
- If the option with Dark Man 4 himself is selected, Dark Man 4 will remain undisguised and taunt the player before fighting.
Dark Man 4 has two attacks.
The first has him stand in place and fire three shots at the player. This attack can be used consecutively.
The second has him fire his shields off to both sides and jump at the player. After landing, the shields will return to his side.
- Dark Man 4 is the only of the Dark Men from Mega Man 5 to have an intro. However, this intro isn't present in Mega Man Maker.
- Dark Man 4's first intro is a simplified version of the original.
|Mega Man 5|
|Weapons||Mega Buster • Power Stone • Gravity Hold • Napalm Bomb • Gyro Attack • Crystal Eye • Star Crash • Water Wave • Charge Kick • Rush Coil • Rush Jet • Super Arrow|
|Enemies||Train Met • Crystal Joe • Shield Attacker • Pukapelly • Lyric • Kouker • Bitter • Power Muscler • Bomb/Rock Thrown • Metall Cannon • Subeil • Giree • Tondeall • Pukapucker • Bounder • Sumatran • Bombier • Cocco • Jet Bomb • V|
|Level Objects||Falling Platform • Rotating Platform • Rolling Drill • Teckyun • Steam • Low Grav Section|
|Bosses||Stone Man • Crystal Man • Napalm Man • Charge Man • Dark Man 3 • Dark Man 4 • Big Pets|
|Other Pages||Tilesets • Backgrounds • Music|