Mega Man Maker Forums
The Mega Man Maker forums (usually simply abbreviated as the MMM Forums) is Mega Man Maker's official forums. The forums are a place where the discussions regarding Mega Man Maker, and other topics, take place. It acts as an alternative to the Mega Man Maker Official Server on Discord.
Forum Link: https://megamanmaker.com/forum/
The Mega Man Maker forums currently contains 4 sections with 13 forums and 1 subforum. The table below lists them.
|Mega Man Maker||Releases|
|General discussion||Wiki discussion|
|Feedback and suggestions||Community feedback|
|Level design discussion|
|Off Topic||Mega Man discussion|
|Funposting||Fecal Forgotten Factory|
Note that the Funposting section is only available to users with an account, and the Forum section is only available to those with moderation powers.
Administration & Roles
The Mega Man Maker forums currently has 6 roles, the groups and their assigned members are as follows:
- Sapphire Sunsets
real pronto man
- Sodacoma (former developer and global moderator)
- dolphin (former challenge coordinator)
- Gamingmage (former moderator)
- MrKyurem (former beta tester)
- HoundBlue (former global moderator)
- Aze (former administrator and challenge coordinator)
- NotQuiteHere (former challenge coordinator)
- rollerC (former administrator and global moderator)
- CosmicGem (former developer and global moderator)
Note that the role groups may not necessarily contain the accurate positions of assigned members.
These rules are in effect in all forums, including General chat and Forum games. Breaking these rules can result in a warning, a temporary ban or a permanent ban, depending on the severity of the situation.
- 1) No illegal content
- Do not post any illegal content such as commercial ROMs. If you're unsure if what you're about to post is illegal, look up more information on the matter before posting it.
- 2) No NSFW
- Do not post any NSFW material, including but not limited to sexual or violent content. Referencing NSFW in a joking or non-serious matter is allowed as long as it doesn't go too far.
- 3) No spam or shitposting
- Do not flood-post, overuse emotes or post anything else that could be considered spam or shitposting. If you really like your shitposting or memes, please post them in the official Discord server or the Fecal Forgotten Factory.
- 4) Be nice
- Try to be nice to other forum users. Do not post hateful messages or attempt to troll other users.
- 5) No discrimination or racism
- Do not post any content that could be considered discrimination or racism. Think before you post to avoid any controversy.
- 6) Be mature
- Show general maturity. Use normal English whenever possible (dont typ liek dis) and do not purposely start arguments. The forums are English only.
- 7) One account per person
- Do not create duplicate accounts, whether to circumvent a ban or not. Your alt along with your main account will be banned.
- 8) No jumping ship
- Do not try to post in the forums purely to complain about your warn/ban on another one of our platforms or continue doing the things that got you warned or banned from those platform(s) in the first place.
These rules are subject to change at any given time.
Administrators and moderators reserve the right to warn or ban users for breaking these rules in any way. Please do not start unnecessary arguments with them if this happens to you, as this would likely only result in a higher warning or a longer ban.
The Challenges were started by Dolphin, who would organize the contests until he was banned on September 23rd, 2018. Assistant Aze was promoted to Coordinator and was the only member until V1ralGam3r joined before the Nature Wrath Challenge. On June 30th 2019, since both wanted to resign, Aze left the group while V1ralGam3r would remain the Challenge Coordinator until the end of the Level Creation Contest 2019. NotQuiteHere joined afterwards, but he was quickly demoted. On July 21st 2019, WreckingPrograms announced the end of the Challenges on the forum removing the group as well.