DWN-063 Grenade Man is an explosive Robot Master and one of the 8 Robot Masters from Mega Man 8 that is featured in Mega Man Maker as of version 1.5.0.
Using the impressive speed given by his overdrive system and a variety of explosives including his signature weapon, the Flash Bomb, this sadomasochist is a dangerous force that will shake up the battlefield and blow away the opposition.
Grenade Man was build by Dr. Wily to challenge Mega Man. Hiding in some type of explosives factory he was protecting Evil Energy Container during Mega Man 8 events, but failed at protecting it and beating Mega Man.
- October 31st, 2021 - Rompers are confirmed.
- October 30th, 2021 - The server API was modified to show the total number of deaths since 1.7.0
- October 3rd, 2021 - Hot Plates are revealed for 1.8.0. Croby and GrowingDarkness pass their trials while Uranus's trial is expanded by a month.
- August 29th, 2021 - Explosive Crates are revealed for 1.8.0. Uranus, Croby and GrowingDarkness are trialled for discord moderation.
- July 15th, 2021 - Mega Man Maker has its fourth anniversary. Multiple assets from Mega Man & Bass including Dodonpa Cannon, Gori-Three, and Spread Drill alongside Targets are showcased to be added in 1.8.0.
- July 11th, 2021 - The wiki is rebooted and is undergoing restoration thanks to the help of the Wiki Strike Team.
- July 8th, 2021 - The wiki and the forums are shut down due to the server crashing. The r/MegaMakerOfficial subreddit is also officially announced as the alternative to the forums.
- June 19th, 2021 - Magic Card is revealed for 1.8.0 as the first major teaser. Mega Man & Bass content is also revealed.
- June 17th, 2021 - JumpDashEvade is hired as a server manager after a successful interview.
- June 13th, 2021 - Neo Cutman, Chombey and TheButcherKevin were accepted as beta testers while 40Nix, GamerFromTheWeb and DeltaMudkip were accepted as musicians.
- June 3rd, 2021 - Beta tester and musician applications are opened, and will close on June 10th, 2021.
- May 24th, 2021 - WreckingPrograms officially steps down as project leader with Luigi serving as the new project leader and Goldstorm as project co-leader.
- May 21st, 2021 - 1.7.5 is released by WreckingPrograms, adding the Magnetic Ceiling level object, a new example level Magnetic Interference by Objectionable, and bug fixes.
- May 17th, 2021 - Public account creation on the wiki is enabled once again.