|AwaggKing's personal staff profile icon in Mega Man Maker|
She was a judge on the Level Creation Contest 2017 and the first Ongoing challenge event, "Intro to 1.3". During Level Creation Contest 2017, AwaggKing replaced ShinNessTen after the latter was dismissed for performing too short reviews.
Following HoundBlue and MrKyurem's departure as moderators, AwaggKing substituted them when she applied as a moderator in a call done in the developer server. AwaggKing became a trial moderator on June 20, 2018 along with user Bucket and was ascended to full moderator on July 2, 2018.
In July of 2019, AwaggKing alongside BushBacon and RollerC overhauled the moderation system due to the shortage on people at the moment. Aside from opening public moderator applications, they proposed to separate the moderator roles by the community they want to work on instead of giving Discord moderators other moderator roles by default. The same month, they worked to make not all developers have moderator powers in the Discord server due to them not being necessarily hired with skills to manage community services.
AwaggKing worked alongside Mors and Goldstorm to modify the bot in Discord server to allow it to give users gaming roles. It was finished in January 23, 2020. She made some example levels for 1.6.0, including her collaboration in Developer Challenges.
AwaggKing made the various announcement videos for 1.7.0. In addition to that, she organized a video where other Mega Man Maker developers expressed gratitude and good wishes for WreckingPrograms after his semi-retirement.
AwaggKing left the moderation team on April 23, 2021 due to personal reasons and wanting to be more active in the game's development.
|Level Name||Added in Version||Notes|
|Blast Man's Hot Cave||1.6.0|
|Developer Challenges||Alongside other developers of 1.6.0; made main hub (with Goldstorm), key path 3 (orange teleporter), and final path (with Luigi)|
- Third anniversary announcement
- Command Selection announcement
- 1.7.0 server upgrade announcement
- WreckingPrograms farewell trailer
- 1.7.0 release trailer
- TimeLink (February 19, 2018). "Re: Mega Man Maker Level Creation Contest 2017 - Contest Winners & Feedback". Mega Man Maker Forums. Retrieved December 17, 2020.
- WreckingPrograms (July 15, 2020). "Mega Man Maker - Third Anniversary Announcement". YouTube. Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- WreckingPrograms (July 25, 2020). "Hero's Command Selection in Mega Man! | Mega Man Maker 1.7. YouTube. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- WreckingPrograms (August 31, 2020). "Introducing the New Server - Mega Man Maker 1.7. YouTube. Retrieved December 17, 2020.