|Official artwork of Mummira from Mega Man 4|
A Mummira is a mummy robot designed for exploring and protecting pyramids, possibly from tomb raiders. It is made of damaged scrapped parts held together with bandages, to make them cost efficient to mass produce. They originate from Mega Man 4, mostly appearing in Pharaoh Man's stage but reappearing in Wily Stage 2, and were added to Mega Man Maker in version 1.3.0.
When a Mummira spawns, it will appear trough a secret invisible rotating door. It will then unravel the bandages on its head and shoot a slow moving head that can move in one of six directions, horizontally straight left or right, 45 degrees diagonally upwards left or right, and 45 degrees diagonally downwards left or right. The head projectile cannot be destroyed by most weapons and can be deflected using Shine or Proto Man's Shield.
After firing its head, a Mummira will leave through the same invisible door it appeared from to hide briefly. While in this hidden state, a Mummira has neither a damage vulnerability hitbox, nor a contact damage hitbox.
The Mummira will eventually exit its hidden state and return through the transparent door, with a new head and head bandages, repeating the same attack pattern from the beginning.
- Ironically, in Mega Man 4, it takes 1 hit with the Pharaoh Shot to defeat it, regardless of charge state. This fact is also true for Mega Man Maker.
- There are many differences between the Mummira in Mega Man 4 and in Mega Man Maker.
- Originally, in Mega Man 4, Mummira heads were fired at 30 degree angles if fired diagonally, this was changed to 45 degree angles in Mega Man Maker.
- Originally, in Mega Man 4, Mummira becomes vulnerable to damage on the first frame the rotating door is visible on-screen, however it becomes vulnerable one frame before that in Mega Man Maker making it possible to damage it before the enemy is even visible on screen.
- Originally, in Mega Man 4, Mega Man could slide under a Mummira head traveling on a straight horizontal axis if both Mega Man and a Mummira were on the same height. This is not possible in Mega Man Maker as the player will take damage in doing so.
- Originally, in Mega Man 4, Mummira heads were not affected by Flash Stopper, they are affected by it in Mega Man Maker, however.
- Originally, in Mega Man 4, Mummira itself is only affected by Flash Stopper on its first frame leaving its "hidden state", but is always affected by Flash Stopper regardless of its current state in Mega Man Maker.
|Mega Man 4|
|Weapons||Mega Buster • Ring Boomerang • Dive Missile • Skull Barrier • Flash Stopper • Dust Crusher • Drill Bomb • Rain Flush • Pharaoh Shot • Rush Coil • Rush Jet|
|Enemies||Skeleton Joe • Togehero • Shield Attacker • Super Ball Machine Jr. • Skullmet • Taketento • Gachappon • Minoan • Wall Blaster • Totem Polen • Pakatto 24 • Docron • Mummira • Garyoby • Ladder Press • Helipon • Ring Ring • Battan • Sea Mine • Ratton • Whopper|
|Level Objects||Dust Block • Cossack Platform • Ring Platform • Coil Platform • Quicksand • Fork Block|
|Bosses||Ring Man • Skull Man • Toad Man • Pharaoh Man • Cossack Catcher • Wily Machine 4|
|Other Pages||Tilesets • Backgrounds • Music|