|Caricarry's in-game sprite from Mega Man 9|
Caricarry is a robot minecart, it usually seen filled with rocks and possibly other assorted ores. The enemy first appeared in Mega Man 9.
The enemy initially debuted in Mega Man Maker in version 1.0.0, but was not accessible to normal players via traditional methods at that time. The enemy would not be officially released for public use until the release of version 1.5.0.
When Caricarry is spawned, it will be in its idle state. In this idle state, it will move one tile in its initial set horizontal facing direction, slow down, it will then move four tiles in the opposite horizontal direction, slow down, and once again it will then move four tiles in the opposite horizontal direction, slow down, and infinitely loop this cycle of moving four tiles then slowing down in each horizontal direction.
If the enemy collides with a wall while moving, it will reverse its horizontal direction of travel instantly without slowing down, and will travel five tiles horizontally in the opposite horizontal direction, then will once again return to its infinitely looping cycle of moving four tiles then slowing down in each horizontal direction.
When Caricarry takes damage in its idle state, it will enter its shaking state and will stop moving and shake violently briefly, counter-attacking by launching a piece of rock as a projectile attack in horizontal direction of the player, which bounces three times on the ground at progressively lower heights, until despawning. The projectile will despawn instantly if it collides with a wall. If Caricarry in its idle state is attacked dead center from directly above or below, it will launch its projectile in the facing direction of the player.
When Caricarry takes damage in its shaking state, it will not react to the damage, and will perform its normal shaking state behaviors as usual.
After counter-attacking, Caricarry will move an additional 0.5 tiles in the facing direction it was moving before being hit, then will return to its idle state and once again return to its infinitely looping cycle of moving four tiles then slowing down in each horizontal direction.
Upon Caricarry's defeat via traditional damage means or by crushing, it will counter-attack by launching rocks in four different directions, two to the left and two to the right, despawning when they hit the ground or a wall. It will however not counter-attack upon defeat if it is defeated by means that put the enemy into a unique death state, such as Gravity Hold, Wind Storm, Danger Wrap's Bubble, Concrete Shot, Black Hole Bomb, and Tornado Blow.
- WreckingPrograms shared the code for the Caricarry and Petit Devil with the Make a Good Mega Man Level 2.
- The level "Lets Blow Up The Ruins" by MrKyurem (Level ID: 8536), is the first level uploaded to the server by a (then) Mega Man Maker staff member to feature the enemy Caricarry. The level was uploaded to the server on July 15, 2017, when version 1.0.2 was the most recent build of Mega Man Maker, long before the enemy would be released for public use in version 1.5.0.
- Despite Caricarry not being accessible to normal players via traditional methods prior to version 1.5.0, players were able to find methods to access the enemy in older builds of Mega Man Maker via means of text editing the saved "favorites" assets in the Level Builder, or by text editing a level file itself to include the enemies.
- When announcing the first preview of version 1.5.0, and the "new" assets Caricarry and Petit Devil, WreckingPrograms jokingly stated "Huh? These were already in the game? I don't know what you're talking about."
- The statement "Was buried for a long time." in Caricarry's Level Builder description is a double meaning joke, making reference to the enemy being "buried" within Mega Man Maker from version 1.0.0 to version 188.8.131.52, and that the enemy is buried in small rocks.
- Similarly to in Mega Man 9, Concrete Shot defeats Caricarry in one hit in Mega Man Maker.
- In some Mega Man Maker builds prior to version 1.5.0, Carricarry had some collision glitches with walls.
|Content from Mega Man 9|
|Concrete Man • Splash Woman • Tornado Man|
|Petit Devil • Caricarry • Bombomboy • Flower Presenter • Fire Totem • Okosutobon • Diarn • Hoohoo • Hoohoo Spawner • Kakinbatank • Adamski • Nombrellan • Nombrellan Spawner • Sakrets • Bunby Catcher|
|Concrete Shot • Jewel Satellite • Hornet Chaser • Laser Trident • Magma Bazooka • Black Hole Bomb • Tornado Blow • Proto Buster|
|Teleporter • Magma Beam Generator • Rain • Bokazurah • Bokazurah Block • Illusian • Illusian Block • Splash Platform • Concrete Lift • Hornet Roll|